Have you been thinking about trying P90X? Are you starting Tony Horton’s P90X but you are not quite ready? With a little exercise preparation, you can prepare for P90X!
I had to get ready for P90X and here are my tips on preparing to get in the best shape of your life. Because P90X is an extreme home fitness program, depending on your current fitness level, be sure to prepare your body instead of just jumping right into the 90-day advanced fitness program.
- NEW! Only if you order P90X at Team Beachbody, you will receive 2 additional workout DVDs from the P90X ONE on ONE series. A $40.00 value—FREE!
- Fountain of Youth – Tony’s favorite yoga moves in less time. Perfect for when you don’t have the time to complete Yoga X.
- Mammoth UML – Tony’s ultimate Upper-Middle-Lower workout. Great for when you’re on the road.
I started with a walking routine. Walking will get your body used to more physical activity, and exercise your heart and lungs. Depending on your current fitness level, a few days or weeks of walking is a great primer for the next step.
Next, I cleaned up my eating habits. Yes, it is absolutely essential for losing weight and staying in good shape. I replaced those breakfast pop tarts and sugary cereal with whole wheat English muffins topped with all-natural peanut butter. I replaced a lunch of authentic Mexican food with a Subway sandwich. I replaced a dinner of alcohol and fast-food with water and chicken with rice, vegetables and fruit.
I started drinking more water. No longer was I drinking tea and soda. I still wasn’t drinking as much water as you should each day, but I was replacing all other drinks with it.
Finally, I ordered Tony Horton’s Ten Minute Trainer. The 10 Minute Trainer fitness program offers a variety of exercises designed to get you in shape in as little as ten minutes per day! That’s right, just ten minutes! I did two workouts daily, for a total of 20 minutes per day, and lost 20 pounds in just a month and a half. Ten Minute Trainer WORKS.
The DVDs included in Tony Horton’s Ten Minute Trainer fitness program include:
- Yoga Flex
- Total Body
- Lower Body
Don’t wait another minute! Start getting in the best shape of your life today:
- Join Team Beachbody for free and gain access to fitness tools to help you track your progress and an online community of people just like you who are willing to help.
- Start walking.
- Make better eating choices. Log into Team Beachbody and find Michi’s Ladder.
- Drink more water.
- Complete at least one month of Tony Horton’s Ten Minute Trainer.
- Start P90X and get in the best shape of your life!